WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE
The below guidelines are intended to be a general overview of measures we’re taking across the country to protect our guests, however, our adherence to state and local guidelines is our top priority.
Please note that due to local guidelines, amenities might vary. To determine if your center has rules that are different from the list below, please contact your center directly.
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- We are working with professional industrial hygienists to ensure that our centers are clean, sanitized and maintained on a regular basis.
- Balls and shoes are being thoroughly sanitized and guests will be provided with disinfecting wipes and/or spray, as needed.
- Shoes will continue to be sanitized after each use with high-impact disinfectant spray.
- All Arcade Games and Kiosks will be thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to joysticks, buttons, prize slots and card readers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests to use and will be checked and replenished hourly.
- We will regularly clean and sanitize guest touch points and surfaces.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- All staff will wear personal protective equipment (face masks) and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Food handlers will also wear gloves for the entirety of their shift.
NEW RULES, SAME GREAT GAMES
- We have redesigned the experience to to allow our guests to maintain social distancing
- There will be a max of 6 people per lane.
- We will be removing furniture to create more space in the building as a means to adhere to social distancing practices.
- Arcade games will be moved and spaced out, where possible, to maintain social distancing practices. Some games may be inoperable during this time.
- Laser tag arenas are operating at limited capacity. Please contact your center directly to find out if laser tag is open.
- Where possible, a separate shoe return station will be set up to limit contact with staff.
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time.
GET READY TO ROLL
Use the map below to find out if your center is open.