WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE
As we begin to re-open centers across the country, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff. In addition to following State and Federal guidelines on COVID-19, we are taking precautions to ensure your visit with us will be safe. These measures include the following:
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- We are working with professional industrial hygienists to ensure that our centers are clean, sanitized and maintained on a regular basis.
- Balls and shoes are being thoroughly sanitized and guests will be provided with disinfecting wipes and/or spray, as needed.
- Shoes will continue to be sanitized after each use with high-impact disinfectant spray.
- All Arcade Games and Kiosks will be thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to joysticks, buttons, prize slots and card readers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests to use and will be checked and replenished hourly.
- We will regularly clean and sanitize guest touchpoints and surfaces.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- All staff will wear personal protective equipment (face masks) and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Food handlers will also wear gloves for the entirety of their shift.
NEW RULES, SAME GREAT GAMES
- We have redesigned the experience to to allow our guests to maintain social distancing
- There will be a limit of 4-6 people per lane.
- There will be no ball sharing between guests.
- Our amazing food and beverage menu will be available with self-service ordering to limit staff contact.
- We will be removing furniture to create more space in the building as a means to adhere to social distancing practices.
- Arcade games will be moved and spaced out, where possible, to maintain social distancing practices. Some games may be inoperable during this time.
- Until further notice, laser tag arenas will not be in operation.
- Where possible, a separate shoe return station will be set up to limit contact with staff.
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time.
GET READY TO ROLL
Use the map below to find out if your center is open.